Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have been working with Disaster Management & Mitigation Unit of Emmanuel Hospital Association, India for some years by now. All these years, i realized how fortunate i was to be involved in a goodwill mission, reaching to the people across the country ... make new friends ( often turn out to be best of friends), traveling to new places and most of all listening to their wonderful stories and tales. I am reminded how unfair it is to be always focused on oneself and missed out the beautiful things that one can be part of. God has been gracious and am humbled by the way people have accepted me to be their friends no matter what or who i am. I believe if we allow ourselves to be vulnerable... we would come out realizing how strong our commitment and our calling are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY ROCK, MY SANITY (My parents)...