Friday, June 12, 2009

Life (the best teacher as they say...)



Its such a mystery to think in totality bout life... tis a quest each pilgrim long to reach and discover... Am one person who thinks as any person do but thanks to my dad whom i have inherited freely the gift of smiling at life challenges... I vividly remember how dad often use parables or some life stories instead of sticks to straighten us ( most of the time, he does use sticks like any other though)... I was kind of a rebellious soul since i was a kid (never actually thought i was once a kid in life... always behave as if a ringleader or some hero...hah me...). Today i realized how life has been... too many downs and sometimes too less reasons to smile but am starting to accept it because life have started teaching me that all these joy, happiness, sorrow and pain never last long... Funeral teaches us about life, how we are just a stranger in this world and we're on our way home... Birthdays does teaches me how God has a purpose for each human beings and the smiles around. Most of all wedding teaches me how i can still hope for beautiful things in life though problems everywhere... the beuatiful couple/the vows and the flowers humbly teaches how God takes pleasure in our happiness and very being..... failures and success, fame, richness and poverty... God knows them all... Therefore, i decided to face each day and each challenges with new perspective and dawn of new beginning.... and on the day i close my eyes... let me say... wat a life to remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY ROCK, MY SANITY (My parents)...