Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kitchen Calling

I certainly believes that cooking or in other words preparing food is never another work or action but it is the manifestation of pure love and joy... I can't ask for more having seen my loved ones fully enjoyed with the food i served them from the very preparation i made......... As much as i enjoy cooking, i fully enjoy the way how the beautiful vegetables allows me to cares them and play with them. They talk to me and i can hear them... am happy to realize that food is close to God's heart... I shouldn't waste that ...
Am therefore trying to experiment different types of recipes each weekend.... I've indulged with some non-veg recipes and green salads... am therefore trying on deserts and juice too..................
Kitchen calling!!!!!!!!!!!! bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY ROCK, MY SANITY (My parents)...