Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We are fruits of different season...

The other day, I was sitting with one of my cutest friend who was sharing about God's will and plan in her lives. 2 days before this conversation, one of our common friend ( very close to her) got engaged and we congratulated her on the occasion... Today this friend of my came up to me and said ...Grace... i wander whether God really have created " that person" for me to spend the rest of my life with.... I really don't know when will my turn be..... As she shared that, I thank God for her life and all the same I was scared because she trusted me despite all the tons of limitations i have.... God reveal to both of us as we proceed the "girls favourite topic" .... in many cases, God speaks to us through nature... all the seasons under the sun... God beautifully designed ensuring that each season, each different trees will bear fruits... We realize how boring it would be if all the trees / plants bear its fruits and flowers just during one season..... Just like that God passionately designed each of us so that we bear fruits in different season... If this is the season for your friend.... yours is not far away.... We had a nice time reflecting upon the lives of the nature.... I pray that this friend of mine will surely witness that promise because she loves the Lord.....

(The above photo was taken during one of my visit to Kashmir Valley.... Apple season... mindblowing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY ROCK, MY SANITY (My parents)...