Tuesday, May 22, 2012

When HURTS and PAIN happen to you finally for REAL...

God, for many many times I always say to myself " how fortunate I am not to go through the same way she/he or this person is going through....i will just die if am her/him. I never realize how wrong to have such attitude towards people... who am i to judge that she/he's in a worse condition or whatever... as i realize in  the process, am left with nothing in owe of God who continue to search human hearts. There's deep down in me, I try to ask myself... what in this cosmic world God had allowed me to face such situation... It is so hard to love a human unconditionally... am no God and i'll be a fool if i try to. But God commands us to love our neighbours just as ourselves (infact Christ says that fulfilled the law and prophets)... but how difficult it is... This is the only paryer i can utter at this point of time....

Dear loving gracious God

You already knows it well what is inside my mind and my heart. You already know before it was formed. If i may say, i will but fall and stumble. But your words said, you doesn't necessarily listen to the loudest cry or the best words but only the sincere hearts. Father, I pour out my heart to you and ask of you for your mercy and grace. As i close my eyes, i can see the images of people who'll be laughing at my sorrow, the way how my loved ones will be greiving... Father, there's nothing on this earth that happens without your knowledge...I ask your loving Holy Spirit to touch me afresh and strengthen my feet as am at the verge of falling to the bottomless pit of sin...My enemies are almost running over my life. My heart's hurt... my tears have dried up...But in all the matters i face this day, Father let me be reminded each moment of my life to glorify your name and believe in your doing. Never leave your bright shadow from my heart. Because it is ONLY in you I TRUST.
AMEN....

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY ROCK, MY SANITY (My parents)...