Sunday, June 1, 2014

ENCHANTED AGAIN

Husband: honey, lets go to Mussoorie for a weekend! Wife: No, please... am done with that town. Take me somewhere instead. You know exactly what i mean rite? Am so done! Husband: hmmmm, you're taking me there. Wife: Whats wrong with you? Tell me one good reason that I must take you to Mussoorie... Husband: honey... you see... do you still remember you told me about PORK MOMOS few years ago? Wife: WHAT? Husband: Yes, you got it right... that's not getting off my mind... you have to help me get rid of it by taking me there.......
....and finally as the day dawns, they left for the mountain in search of that fortune called MOMOS (LOL)...

Driving thru the edges of the mountain!  One need a supremely confident driver at the helm; or atleast who is cool headed...our driver was tested to extreme and proven to excellence!

She made it! Well done girl!

Spectacular ranges on our way to Tehri 



The fresh mountain wild berries (not sure of the name) Was so juicy!

Oh boy... there you are again!


Finally this is where the fortune lays! KALSANG stands majestic! ( Done to those wires)





Finally here we are!






Click click!!!
Attended the church up on the mountain ( near Sister Bazaar). Its the Sunday school kids singing and echoing thru the woods! 


Our way back ( Ariel view)

There's a saying: "you often meet your fate on the road you try to avoid"! It really came close this time. The trip was not really in one of my top 10 must to do this summer list... I went succumbing to the enthusiasm of my husband but now am back totally under spelled and with full vigor. Loved every moment we drive and climb thru the mountains and watched the sunset.

Our old luggage were battered and piled up but we've brought a new luggage of love and stories.

Wife: so what do you say... Was the fortune worth the trip? Husband: well well...I feel much lighter and relieved... Wife: well that sounds good. You enjoyed rite? Husband: yep Wife: So what do we have for dinner? Husband: honey can we make some more momos pleaseeeeeeee... and the love for pork momos continue ever after....(LOL)...

“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.”
from Bill Bryson


Meet you folks somewhere down the road! Stay out of trouble!  PEACE !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY ROCK, MY SANITY (My parents)...